If you love clicking Selfies, these 3 free selfie apps you must explore.
Fabby is one such selfie app which has got interesting photo editing features.
Have a look at few of them:
This feature blurs out the background and got three different intensities of blur.
Theme of Fabby gives different background animations like love, panda, fire crackers etc, with their respective music.
This feature gives four different filters to apply on your image with the music. We can click any one of the options, and the filter shuffles.
- Back of the image
- Front of the image
- Mask on the person’s face.
- All- shuffles the above three features together.
Meanwhile, this feature enhances the backgrounds in the image, for example- purple, pink, gold etc.
In this feature you can change the background of the image from your phone gallery.
How to download Fabby
When we talk about selfie apps, we have to look at Retrica. Lets have a look at its cool features:
It gives options to click pictures together and combine them in different grids available. It bursts pictures and combines them.
The GIF features makes small boomerang kind of a video.
There are a lot of filters available to click pictures in, for example, Corsica, Antico, Rico etc. Also, you can add the filters you like, as your favourites.
Meanwhile Retrica has other features also:
- Firstly, the size of your image can be selected, for example, 9:16, 3:4, 4:5, 1:1 etc.
- Smoothening of the image can be done from the drop option available at the bottom bar.
- You can add shade on the edges of the image.
- Different watermarks are also available to apply on your image.
- There is an option to make the image grainy.
- We can set the timer.
- There is an option to use the flash.
- We can save pictures in the gallery.
How to download Retrica
Fotoshoto is not a photo editor application, but a real innovation in selfie apps segment. To sum up, such an innovative idea I have come across.
I have always felt that all of my selfies are not real me. Problems with selfies are endless, some of them are:
- It shows a fat face
- Doesn’t cover backgrounds
- Covers only half of me
- My hand always comes in between
With fotoshoto I could get rid of these problems.
How to use fotoshoto
- You need to have two android phones
- After creating your profile, the app shows your phone contacts
- Just choose any contact which also has fotoshoto and pair
- Keep one phone anywhere to click picture. Keep it on ground, table, tree, rock any possible place
- You see the LIVE preview of your photo on second phone…WOW!
- Give a pose of your choice and click
Isn’t it cool! See the difference in photos:
How to download fotoshoto
See there is no dearth of selfie apps. It largely depends on your taste as to what exactly are you looking for.
I would say, try the above three if you want to run some experiment and let me know your feedback in the comment section below.
Thanks for reading!