We all love taking group pictures with our friends, where all our friends stand together and we take a good snap for memories. Today let me tell you the best group picture apps that you must try.
Why are group pictures even important?
Group pictures are our personal memories, the people the places may fade, but, the pictures with our friends and family stay with us. In other words, Group pictures are our memories that are forever.
When we click group pictures, there is always this one thing that is a problem. For instance, there is always this one person who clicks the picture is always missing because s/he behind the camera.
Recently, I tried a few apps for group pictures:
#1 Pic Collage – One of the best group picture apps
- Firstly, we can select any picture from out gallery, that we want to include.
- Also, you can change the boundary, pattern and colour too.
- Thirdly, editor within the app helps us apply stickers, emojis and effects etc.
#2 PhotoGrid- My second choice for group picture apps
- To start off, this app gives us the freedom to select any picture from our gallery.
- In addition, it provides many filter, for instance, Venus, Meme and Twinkle. In other words, it give your pictures a new look.
- Lastly, you have the option to resize your picture as and when you want.
But, these were the apps, that were basically providing options to make collage of your individual pictures, in other words, they did not give the essence of a group picture.
Then, I tried a few more apps, that had options to click Group pictures without hassle:
#3 Fotoshoto – Not to be missed group picture apps
- To start with, you need two devices to use fotoshoto.
- Secondly, you can pair your camera with someone else’s camera very smoothly.
- As soon as you pair, you can see that person’s camera on your screen.
- In addition, You can set one phone somewhere and click your picture with the phone in your hand.
- Download fotoshoto from here
- Firstly, vsco app lets you click, edit and share your photos.
- Secondly, in addition to different edits, it also provides different filters to enhance the image.
- Lastly and most importantly, you can save your pictures in your gallery, also, you can post it with the vsco community.
- Download VSCO from here
I wasn’t quite satisfied with the apps that only gave options to combine the images into collages. In addition, Fotoshoto and VSCO were innovative apps.
Do let me know your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading.